ROBERT RETI, DDS
Dr. Robert Reti attended the University of Toronto, awarded an Aiming for the Top tuition scholarship. He earned his H. BSc. In Human Biology: Health and Disease Specialist degree. During his studies he headed the Pre-Dental Society as President. He was involved in research at the world-renowned Arthur and Sonia Labatt Brain Tumor Research Centre at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto. He was part of a team investigating a novel vasculature receptor for the brain tumor glioblastoma multiforme.
He graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry were he was president of the Research Group and was the first person in the school’s history to be awarded an American Association of Dental Research Fellowship. He remained on the Dean’s Circle list and was invited to join Alpha Sigma Nu – Dental Honors Society upon graduation.
Dr. Reti completed his general surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial surgery training at Tufts Medical Center in 2013, a pediatric and adult trauma level 1 hospital in Boston. During his time he Division I representative for the Resident Committee of the Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
After completing his residency in 2013 Dr. Reti was selected for an advanced fellowship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, where he trained with some of the cities most respected facial cosmetic, maxillofacial and occuloplastic surgeons. It was during this time he was able to hone his advanced skills in dental implantology, TMJ disorders, bone grafting, facial trauma, obstructive sleep apnea and facial cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Reti is an active member for the Greater St. Louis Dental community. He continues to publish cases in the local journals and is an active speaker to the dentist in the area. He serves as a clinical professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Missouri School of Dental Medicine and Oral health and run his own Spear dental study club.
Dr. Reti is a diplomate of the board of the American Boards of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Additionally, he has obtained diplomate status of the National Dental Anesthesia Board, an achievement a minority of oral surgeons have obtained.
- Diplomate: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate: National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Missouri School of Dental
Medicine and Oral Health
- President, Greater St. Louis Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Associate Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Instructor of Surgery Washington School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Fellow: American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: Missouri Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member: Missouri General Anesthesia Evaluation Committee
- Member: Missouri Dental Association
- Member: St. Louis Dental Society
Active Staff Privileges:
- Mercy/St. Johns and Mercy Rehabilitation Facility
- St. Lukes Hospital
- SSM St. Claire Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital